Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Aug 19, 2009

Meike Kroger ! Meike Kroger News ! Meike Kroger Picture

Meike Kroger of Germany competes in the High Jump during day two of the European Athletics Indoor Championships at the Oval Lingotto on March 7, 2009 in Torino, Italy



Meike Kroger of Germany qualified in the women’s high jump with a 1.92. the final is on Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 19:10. Go high.


Post views: counter
Search On Google
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

Be First To Comment

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

GupShup India © .

TOPO