Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Aug 22, 2009

Prince dance group ! Prince dance group Videos

Prince Dance Group Was Superb and they won the India s Got Talent

The Prince Dance Group was formed by 26-year-old Krishna Reddy with the help of others in Ambapua in Berhampur. Most of the members are from the weaker section of the society. Padmanabha Sahu (24) and Telu Tarini (13) are polio-stricken and physically challenged.

Here are the Prince dance group Videos







Post views: counter
Search On Google
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

kc_telecom@yahoo.co.in for share nse mcx tips

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

GupShup India © .

TOPO