Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Aug 27, 2009

Scu148l ! About scu148l

SCU 148 L Is just Look like a Lexus LS 400

Lexus LS 400 Review


Good Points: Rare looks. Reliability. Comfort. Smooth ride. Rips up Australian highways. Costs a fraction of what you'd pay for a boring new mid-range car, but unlike them it impresses.

Bad Points: Lexus dealers try and tell you it has to be an expensive fix. Shop around instead.
Check Its Snapshot

Well Talking about Scu148l... Soon You will See Him on the Road


Post views: counter
Search On Google
Please Add This Post To Any Of Your Favourites Below:-
DiggStumble ThisDel.icio.usMixxFurlPropellerSimpyLiveTwitthisAdd To SlashdotSpurlGoogleYahooRedditTechnoratiBlinklist

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a Lexus IS250 latest model..

Anonymous said...

yah its a IS250 for sure.

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

About Me

My photo
I am Pushkar from India. I am doing B.Tech from Computers Department. I want to become a successful Computer Software Engineer. I like to Listening Music and Love to Surf Net. I like Blogging.

Recent Comments

^

GupShup India © .

TOPO